LCL is an initiative of Entrepreneurship Development Institute. EDI is Pakistan’s leading institute of entrepreneurship development, consultancy and business services. EDI provides a platform to develop skills and knowledge necessary to become an entrepreneur.
The Startup Magazine today unveils the full lineup of leading figures set to join EDI’s most influential conference of Pakistan this December 2nd & 3rd in Islamabad, rounding out its stellar program of events.
This highly prestigious event provides a platform to seasoned entrepreneurs, university students, startup founders, academia, policy makers, media and government officials to come together and generate ways to strengthen the socioeconomic growth of Pakistan by nurturing the student entrepreneurs in universities This event will bring together the most influential CEOS, Policymakers, Influencers and Experts to provide the insights needed to succeed in the field on entrepreneurship.
The speakers include:
- Jahangir Khan Tareen, politician and industrialist
- Choudry Faisal Mushtaq, founder and C.E.O Roots Millenium Schools
- Farrukh Bilal Qureshi, founder and C.E.O 360 technologies
- Ahmad Salman, global project management professional, academic, executive coach
- Wahaj Siraj, founder and C.E.O Nayatel
- Dr. Mukhtar Ahmed, chairperson HEC
- Qaisar Abbas, author, coach, motivational speaker, consultant
- Fiza Farhan, C.E.O Buksh Foundation & Buksh Energy Private Limited
- Mir M. Ali Khan, co-chairman, AMZ MAK Capital Limited
The mentors include:
- Abdul Samad Khan, C.E.O Youth Impact, certified outdoor educator
- Muhammad Ayub Khan, founder of Master Ayub’s Park School
- Muhammad Azhar Hafeez, professional photographer
- Dr. Asim Mehmood, founder and executive director IHS
- Adi Abdurab, writer, life skills coach, lecturer
- Dr. Ibraheem Naeem, CEO of Trade Ally International
- Hassan Rasool Khokhar, National Sales Manager at BinDawood retail group
Topics will include “From College Dropout to Public Company CEO”, “To create partnerships that will change the world over the next 50 years”, “How to succeed in e commerce” and “Success, Failure and the Drive to Keep Creating”. All these topics will definitely help to inspire our youth to become future entrepreneurs.
For the agenda and speaker lineup, please visit the official LCL conference website and keep up to date with further speaker announcements. The hashtag for the conference is #LCL2016.