Sometimes all you need is a change in your perspective of how you accept and believe in things. That is where you need an inspirational push. How good does it sound that you can watch these positive motivational movies and become a better entrepreneur!
1. The Shawshank Redemption (1994) “Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.” Stephen King’s Andy Dufresne manages to make the best out of a very bad situation. A story about hopes and dreams. It truly captures the essential qualities every entrepreneur needs: discipline and perseverance.
2. Citizen Kane (1941) No list of great films, let alone ones about business, would be complete without this classic. A story about the relentless pursuit of wealth & power, and what in the end, it’s all worth.
3. The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) “You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can’t do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.”
4. The Godfather (1972) The growth of a small family business into the largest organized crime family in New York City. The Corleones will show what it takes to get to the top and stay there. An offer you can’t refuse!
5. Catch Me If You Can (2002) “Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn’t quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.”
6. Office Space (1999) Everyone who hates office cubicle work, please raise your hands! If you were one, this is definitely a movie for you. Get. Out. Of. Your. Desk.
7. Forrest Gump (1994) A beautiful story about a simple man who accidentally becomes a phenomenal success just by living his life he knows best. You don’t have to be a genius to achieve something; all you gotta do is be yourself!
8. American Gangster (2007) “The most important thing in business is honesty, integrity, hard work, family, never forgetting where we came from. See, you are what you are in this world, that’s either one of two things: Either you’re somebody … or you’re nobody!”
9. Wall Street (1987) “Greed is good!” Insider trader is the order of the day. A corporate morality tale on the horns of dilemma between right and wrong.
10. The Corporation (2003) An eye-opening look at how you make a business into a corporation and the sole purpose of this entity is to make money. Lots and lots of money!
11, Moneyball (2011) Billy Beane will show you how to take an innovative approach to an existing way of doing business and beat your competition; with little or no money!
12. The Social Network (2012) “You don’t get to five million friends without making a few enemies”. A brilliant story of how an idea travels from your dorm room to a billion users!